CNC Programmer Opening!
Company located in Auburn, WA who was the first company uniquely specialized in the development, manufacture and distribution of sustainable fire-resistant and security glass of the highest resistance is seeking a CNC Programmer to join their team.
- Performing inspections of metal machined products
- Operating the CNC machine
- Using necessary hand tools
- Turning and Milling
- 1 year of experience as a CNC operator/fabricator in a manufacturing environment.
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Any previous CNC programming experience is a plus
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: automated, automatic, cad, cnc, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided manufacturing, fabrication, machine operator, precision