Manufacturing Research Associate I (Monday thru Friday) -Consumables Production - Seattle - 98113
312 N 83rd St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Manufacturing Research Associate I is responsible for supporting the production of reagents used in nCounter Analysis Systems. The role requires learning and performing both manual and automated production processes for the manufacture of raw, intermediate, and final reagents needed for the multiplexed detection and quantification of many different types of target molecules from biological samples. This individual learns to use professional concepts and apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues, in addition to acquiring the skills to use equipment, perform SOPs, use Document Control systems, ERP systems, etc.
SCHEDULE: Monday thru Friday, Day Shift
* Follow detailed work instructions according to process, product, and Quality System requirements
* Collaborate with production teammates and supervisors to prioritize and schedule daily production needs
* Work both independently and in a team environment
* Perform Incoming QC on raw materials
* Prepare raw materials for inclusion in finished products
* Manufacture reagents critical to various nCounter assays and internal processes
* Manufacture intermediates and finished products
* Perform QC testing of intermediates and finished products
* Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline
* 0-2 years of hands-on laboratory experience in a medical device, biotechnology, or academic setting
* Strong analytical, organizational, documentation and communications capabilities
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet defined deadlines
* Experience in either a high-throughput or production environment (desirable)
* Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP/MRP system (desirable)
* Familiarity with MasterControl or other EQMS system (desirable)
* Ability to lift and carry 20-25lb freezer/refrigerator racks
* Willing to work a flexible shift schedule
* See benefits at NanoString
* NanoString is an EOE
* NanoString participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's Form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). For more information, please go to the USCIS E-Verify website.